A harmonious design for a high level of transparency
A concealed vent for sophisticated design requirements
Schüco block windows can be used to create particularly elegant window designs without visible window vents. With this attractive design option, the external outer frame completely covers the vent frame of the window. This draws particular attention to the lightweight character of the high-quality aluminium window perfectly and forms an extremely narrow frame for large, transparent glazed surfaces.
A high degree of transparency with Schüco block windows
Block windows from Schüco enable elegant designs to be created with maximum transparency. Face widths from 67 mm are possible by using concealed vent frames, whilst also meeting the highest thermal insulation requirements. This highlights the lightweight character of the aluminium windows perfectly and forms an extremely narrow frame for large, transparent glazed surfaces.
- Extremely narrow face widths and a concealed vent
- Good thermal insulation with a high degree of transparency
- Design freedom thanks to different opening types
Aluminium block windows
Schüco AWS 90 BS.SI+
The Schüco AWS 90 BS.SI+ block window with a basic depth of 90 mm combines the benefits of aluminium with maximum thermal insulation for design-oriented, sustainable architecture.
- Unique thermal insulation: Uf value = 0.96 W/(m2K)
- Burglar resistance to RC 3
- Minimal face width of 77 mm
Schüco AWS 75 BS.SI+
The Schüco AWS 75 BS.SI+ block window series features an impressive appearance with extremely narrow face widths from 67 mm and a concealed vent. The proportionally narrow frames in contrast to large areas of glass mean the units are more transparent, thereby meeting all of today’s architectural requirements.
- Unique thermal insulation: Uf value = 1.3 W/(m2K)
- Burglar resistance to RC 2
- Minimal face width of 67 mm
- ติดต่อเรา พร้อมนำเสนอข้อมูลค่ะ / Contact us
- Tel : 099- 6356414
- Facebook : Win income German Aluminium
- Line : zeelynsai
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org