THE LATEST PANORAMA DESIGN GENERATION
With narrow face widths and a concealed outer frame, the ASS 77 PD (Panorama Design) system creates maximum transparency. It can either be operated manually or with electronic control. The whole system offers flexibility and reliability in planning, fabrication and installation. The ASS 77 PD sliding system has been awarded the Swiss Minergie certificate.
The panoramic design of the Schüco ASS 77 PD sliding system is distinguished by its minimal profile face widths from 37 mm in the interlock section and an outer frame and vent frame concealed in the attachment to building structure. The system not only looks good, it also meets the highest requirements in terms of ease of use and security. Automatic drive and lock technology integrated in the profile maximises user comfort. A high level of security is provided by the integrated finger-trap protection and the infrared light curtains embedded in the ceiling for monitoring the entrance area. The intelligent sensor technology ensures maximum comfort and security to resistance class 4.
EXPERIENCE SCHÜCO ASS 77 PD IN THE VIDEO
The Schüco ASS 77 PD sliding system makes it possible to create room-height sliding systems with floor-to-ceiling glazing. Architects and clients alike admire its slender profile face widths, flexible design options and thermal insulation, perfectly suited to any requirement.https://www.youtube.com/embed/IuWhPV_83y8?rel=0&showinfo=0&autohide=1&wmode=transparent
KEY BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
FOR MAXIMUM FREEDOM
- Thanks to narrow face widths and a concealed outer frame, the Panorama Design system ensures maximum transparency.
WITH MINIMAL FACE WIDTHS
- The Panorama Design system stands out with its narrow face widths from just 37 mm in the interlock section.
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
- For more freedom around corners both inside and outside, the Panorama Design system offers all-glass corners as well as 90° corners that can be opened.
VARIOUS OPENING TYPES
- Whether you choose a 90° corner or double and triple-track opening types, the options are more flexible than ever before, allowing you to create architectural solutions that are flooded with light and with maximum transparency.
FLEXIBLE VENT DESIGN
- Symmetrical or asymmetrical vent attachment – depending on the design concept that is used, there are no restrictions placed on the vent design.
COMPATIBLE WITH FWS 35 PD
- The homogeneous combination of sliding units with the FWS 35 PD façade creates a high-quality design with optimum views in narrow corner areas too.
OPERATION AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON
- Thanks to tried-and-tested KNX technology, the system can be operated easily using a switch or touchpad (e.g. iPad).
INTEGRATED VENT-HEIGHT PULL GRIP
- The manual user comfort is supported by the optimised locking concept. A version with key-operated lock is also available.
- The intelligent sensor and software technology allows maximum user comfort without a dead man’s switch.
- The reduced outer frame installation height (90 mm) ensures a flat threshold and an easy transition from inside to outside
- The Panorama Design sliding system offers burglar resistance to RC 2. The optional RC configuration is available on request.
- The manual version has been awarded the Swiss Minergie certificate, a world-renowned quality label for newbuilds and renovated old buildings in all building categories.
THREE OPTIONS: SUITABLE FOR EVERY CLIMATE ZONE
SYSTEM WITH MAXIMUM THERMAL INSULATION
Schüco Sliding System ASS 77 PD.SI
The Schüco ASS 77 PD.SI (Super Insulation) sliding system allows large sliding systems to be constructed with profiles made of ultra-modern, pultruded glass fibre-reinforced plastic. New and cutting-edge materials and coating technologies result in unique thermal insulation from Uw = 0.85 W/(m2K). The elegant sliding system also offers maximum transparency, allowing in as much light as possible.
*Schüco Sliding System ASS 77 PD.SI with a thermal insulation from Uw = 0,85 W/(m²K)
HIGHLY THERMALLY INSULATED SYSTEM
Schüco Sliding System ASS 77 PD.HI
The Schüco ASS 77 PD.HI (High Insulation) sliding system is very easy to use, has almost limitless design options and provides the highest level of transparency. A highly effective combination of aluminium and different types of plastic provides superb thermal insulation from Uw = 1.0 W/(m²K). The advanced Schüco ASS 77 PD.HI manual sliding system sets new standards with an integrated vent-height pull grip. The sliding system therefore offers both user comfort and an attractive vent design.
*Schüco Sliding System ASS 77 PD.HI with a thermal insulation from Uw = 1,0 W/(m²K)
Schüco Sliding System ASS 77 PD.NI
The non-insulated sliding system with thermal insulation from Uw = 1.9 W/(m²K) is perfectly suited for use inside and in warm climate zones. With the Schüco ASS 77 PD.NI (Non Insulation) sliding system, architects achieve creative solutions for rooms that are flooded with light, just like with the other system versions.
*Schüco Sliding System ASS 77 PD.NI with a thermal insulation from Uw = 1,9 W/(m²K)
The Schüco ASS 77 PD system provides a large-area sliding unit with maximum transparency. The sliding system was honoured three times in 2012 with the iF product design award, the iF product design award gold and the red dot: best of the best award.
Face widths of just 37 mm in the centre section and the concealed, easy-access outer frame are just two of its winning features. The all-glass corner solution provides even more transparency. The innovative track solution for vent weights up to 500 kg allows the vent to be opened and closed easily and silently.
SEVERAL TIMES AWARDED
The Schüco Sliding System ASS 77 PD has already won several design awards such as the iF Design Award 2018 and the Red Dot Award 2018 for Seamless Combination, a combination of sliding and façade systems with panoramic design, the Red Dot Design Award 2012 and the iF Product Design Award 2012.