- Fire-resistant façades with 50mm and 60mm face widths for vertivcal and roof areas for 30 minute fire resistance
- Single and double-leaf fire doors providing 30 minute fire resistance can be used
- Highly thermally insulated façade with triple insulating glass (Ug to 0,5 W/(m2K)), pane size up to 1,500 x 3,000 mm
- Highly thermally insulated fire protection package
- seamless transition from fire-resistant façade to standard façade
- with same look as the standard façade as a curtain wallings as well as facated construction and burglar resistance to RC2 (WK2)
- Classification report, system approval and country-specific approvals are available
- System basic depth
- 105 mm
- Min. face width
- 60 mm
- Uf value of frame (≥)
- 1.1 W/(m²·K)
- Max. glass/panel thickness
- 52 mm
- Air permeability
- RE 1200
- Burglar resistance
- Up to RC2
- CE marking
- Security system
- Min.-max. glass/panel thickness
- 13…52 mm
- Max. weight
- 288 kg
- Fire protection
- DIN EN 13830
- DIN 4102
- EN 13501-2
- EN 1364
- SYSTEM / MATERIAL
- Fire protection
Schüco FW 60+ BF, thermally insulated, self-supporting, aluminium system for fire protection sections
in the roof area in G 30 in accordance with DIN 4102
As a mullion/transom construction with 60 mm face width.
Roofs in fire-resistance class G30, approval certificate no.: Z-19.14-1948
The length of the fire-resistant glazing is unrestricted.
The maximum width is 4330 mm.
The fire-resistant glazing can be used when arranged at an angle from at least 7° to maximum 80° (measured from the horizontal).
The maximum permissible length of the main load-bearing members, measured in the glazing plane, is 4330 mm.
The maximum permissible distance between the main load-bearing members for the fire-resistant glazing is 1250 mm.
The load-bearing profiles are on the room side.
All profile edges are rounded.
Fire boards are inserted into the external hollow profiles of the mullion and transom profiles.
The transom profiles must be notched such that the gasket locating groove of the transom overlaps the locating groove of the mullion.
Only tested fire-resistant glazing and/or infills may be used.
The units must be installed in accordance with the guidelines of the general building approval.
The construction described is an external component that requires approval.
The details on the approval certificate and the approval request must be adhered to during construction.
Profile face widths:
Mullion and transom 60 mm
Profile basic depths:
Mullion 105 mm
Transom 55 mm
Cover cap (mullion) 25 mm
Cover cap (transom) 20 mm
Fire-resistant façade system – FW 50+/60+ BF and FW 50+ FR 60Contents
Schüco fire and smoke protection systems