- Easy-access threshold
- Gaskets made of EPDM rubber are machine-rolled in the factory
- Depending on structural requirements, different reinforcing profiles in the outer and vent frames ensure that the windows are highly robust and durable
- Silver-grey gaskets on white profiles for discreet appearance
- Special screw ports for fixing the corner pivot in the vent
- Due to the 5 mm gasket clearance between the outer and vent frames, the vent rebate gasket does not need to be notched in the turn/tilt mechanism pivot area
- Profiles can be coloured with a large selection of single colour and woodgrain decorative foils, Schüco AutomotiveFinish and Schüco TopAlu
Schüco CT 70 AS Classic, thermally insulated PVC-U side entrance door system
Rebated system with a basic depth of 70 mm
Rebate gasket system with the following design features:
5 chamber construction with galvanised steel reinforcements
Glazing and rebate gaskets, EPDM, flush-fitted to the profile, UV and weather-resistant, silver-grey
20 mm rebate on room side between leaf frame and frame level
Uniform 8 mm leaf overlap, 18 mm glass edge cover, all profile edges are rounded
External rebated leaf frame.
Outer frame, mullion, transom: 70 mm
Leaf frame: 70 mm
Profile face widths:
Outer frame: 78 mm
Mullion / transom: 110 mm
Leaf frame, door (outside view): 72 mm
Meeting stile profile: 70 mm
Leaf mid-rail: 147 mm
Maximum construction height 20 mm for easy access construction in accordance with DIN 18025. Screw fixing for sill concealed in rebate area. RAL approved attachment to building structure through use of basic and connecting profiles which match the system. Use of a lower centre locking point for installation heights above 20 m. Where there are side sections, continuous threshold for uninterrupted foil attachment to sill.
Available as thermally broken aluminium threshold in E6/EV1, E6/C35 (black) or as glass fibre-reinforced plastic threshold (polyamide, black).
Use of upper and lower add-on profiles in side section for manufacture of identical face widths in comparison with door construction. Use of drip bars on leaf profile to repel splash water.